Pandora Hearts plz account account!
To join the club, click the join button up top.
There should be another button similar to it to submit after you've joined.
Please help us to report if you see any Pandora Hearts traced art in the gallery! We will remove it as soon as possible!
And mangas aren't you personal coloring book. Respect the artist's art!
1. Whatever you submit has to be about Pandora hearts. We don't mind crossovers, but there has to be an appearance of a Pandora Hearts character in it.
Pairings with OC (original characters) are not allowed, since the majority of fans don't enjoy it.
2. No hardcore yaoi or yuri please. We allow shounen/shoujo ai however. IN fact, just keep it PG.
3. Blood is allowed, but if there's a submission with a lot of blood, please put a mature content warning on it. (Doesn't have to be strict)
4.It has to be your own work.
5. You can submit wallpapers (only if they are 100% done by you) and cosplay.
6. Please avoid submitting sketches drawings with poor lines that can barely be noticed. Try submitting just finished works, colored, preferably. Let's make our group more appreciable to all the watchers.
7. please submit your drawings to the respective characters folders. Cosplays pics will just be accepted at the cosplay folder.
If you submit to the wrong folder, we'll deny it.
8. Even if you drew the drawing with your own hands, if you traced or copied a pose from Pandora Hearts manga or anime, it will be denied. We want 'original' fan arts and poses here (and the skill level doesn't matter).
- You CAN'T do wallpapers using Mochizuki's art or any anime screenshot.
- You CAN'T color manga pages.
- You CAN'T edit and make icons/whatever that uses original art.
Because this isn't allowed at Deviant ART.
If you have art like that in your gallery, you just didn't get banned because nobody reported you yet.
For more information, check these following rules:
FAQ #2: Where can I find the official DeviantArt Copyright Policy?
FAQ #306: Does "Crediting" let me use whatever I want?
FAQ #8: What are violations of the DeviantArt copyright policy?
FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
This is also a matter of ethic. You wouldn't like someone to take your art and use it without permission, right?
Remember it's anti-ethic when you pick a drawing without permission, then edit and manipulate it. Wouldn't it be sad if someone stole your work without permission, manipulated and changed it, and then posted it in another place and won the credit you actually deserved for making it?
This is spreading like a virus, and most people don't notice how wrong it is. Because of that, Deviant ART can't deal with the great number of edited or stolen works that are posted everyday here. Just because it's a japanese work and it was done by a person that lives far away, it doesn't give you permission to take any drawing at the internet and edit.
Be nice, ok?
I also think I should mention that you don't have to submit art if you're a member.